Friday, February 22, 2013

Energizing Hatha Yoga with Tammie Returns: Saturdays in Spring!

Each day I notice the length of daylight increasing and I can't help but feel optimistic.  It is reassuring to see signs that spring is approaching, and, with it, the promise of growth. 

In March I will return to the role of student at a 3 day alumni retreat with the Temple of Kriya Yoga in Chicago (from which I received my certification in June 2002).  Remaining a student is a key to being an effective teacher.  I cannot wait to commune with myself, my practice, and other yogis and then bring back all of the knowledge and inspiration that I receive to share with my students.

Starting on April 6, I will be teaching an 8 week session of Energizing Hatha Yoga on Saturday mornings!!  Classes will be located in the Physical Education Center in the Dance Studio on Rock Valley College Campus.  Slots are filling quickly with old friends and new.  Be sure to reserve your spot!  Hope to see you there.

Namaste~

Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment